100% Irish Merino Wool Ladies Hooded Aran Zip Sweater Coat, Charcoal, Extra Large
This three quarter length sweater is knitted with beautiful natural coloured wool. It is made from 100% Soft Merino Wool, using traditional Aran stitching styles combined together creating a true Irish classic. The sweater features a lovely hood with pockets and a two way zip with a beautiful trinity knot design. This is a must have. The sweater is handmade by West End Knitwear, an Irish brand renowned for their high end quality knitwear that show off beautiful designs rich in Irish heritage. West End Knitwear was originally established by Molly Cullen in 1957, the granddaughter of Kate O’Shea, who, in 1856, was the first craftswoman in Ireland to commercially market her robust, hand knitted woollens. Today, it is the biggest knitwear manufacturer in Ireland, it’s a modern company with a young, energetic workforce. We are the largest Aran sweater and jacket producer in the world. West End Knitwear is conscious of its roots in the past; however, the company has its eyes firmly focused on the future.
- A Proud Tradition – This hooded sweater is the most famous style in Aran knitting. Made from 100% wool, this garment features a variety of Irish Knitting styles, each with their own symbolism and meaning. The honeycomb stitch represents the hardworking honey bee, the diamond stitch represents wealth and success and the traditional Aran basket stitch is a symbol of good luck
- Design Details – This stunning ladies sweater is made from extra soft Irish Merino wool, blending traditional Aran stitching styles with modern, fitted style. This sweater features a hood, two front pockets and a two way zipper that has a classic trinity knot design
- Premium Materials – Made from the finest 100% Irish Merino wool
- Irish Aran Knit Patterns – The craftsmanship and attention to detail in this sweater are a product of traditional Aran stitching and timeless design
- Authentically Irish – Made by West End Knitwear, this wool sweater is proudly made in Ireland