Lotus Biscoff – European Biscuit Cookies – 7.65 Ounce x 10 Retail Packs – 14 Two-Packs per Retail Pack – non GMO + Vegan
How can a small cookie taste so great? The story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town. The unique recipe was brought to perfection with carefully selected natural ingredients. Today, Lotus Bakeries is still family-owned and based in its home town. And from there, the tasteful cookie continues to conquer the world. Its secret? Its unique flavor, iconic shape and crunchy bite. For many, it’s their cup of coffee’s best companion. For other, it’s an irresistible treat on its own. How do you like it best?
- Contains 10 – 7.65 Ounce Packages (14 2-packs per Package or 28 total cookies)
- Non GMO, RSPO Certified Palm Oil, No Artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Vegan friendly. Does not contain nuts. Made in Belgium in a nut free facility.
- Has a unique taste and crunchy bite and commonly known in Europe as speculoos cookies
- Great with coffee, in a lunchbox, or as an on-the-go snack any time of the day
- Perfect on-the-go snack pack for purses, backpacks or lunchboxes. With 14 2-packs per retail pack, it’s great for sharing as well.